Data Privacy Notice
How does AB & David use the information you provide when you register for an event?
By registering for a specific event, you agree to the processing of the personal data you submit as part of registration for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you regarding the conference/event for which you registered;
- for our internal reporting purposes;
- as reasonably necessary for the management and organization of the conference/ event for which you registered; and
- for any other purpose to which you consent in connection with the conference/ event.
To whom does AB & David disclose the information you provide when your register for an event?
By registering for a conference/ event, you agree that AB & David may disclose the personal data you submit as part of registration to:
- co-organizers of the conference/event as reasonably necessary for the management and organization of the conference/event for which you registered;
- third-party service providers assisting AB & David with the conference/ event, subject to contractually agreed conditions of confidentiality and security; or
- other third parties for which you consent to disclosure in connection with the specific event.
Audio and Visual Recording; Live Streaming
Photographs and/or audio-visual footage may be taken and/or live-streamed during (part of) an AB & David event. Photos and videos can be published on AB & David websites and social media pages as well as on the co-organizer’s online platforms. Photos and videos may also be recorded and can be reproduced in various media including AB & David publications, social networks and press, in connection with a conference/event, or for further institutional purposes as well as for promotional activities of AB & David. By attending an AB & David organized (or co-organized) event, you agree you may appear in published photos and/or videos as stated above.
For further information, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please send an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+233 30) 225 3073; 225 3074; 0202110071.